About Me

My photo
DAViD Sfx SyA ..im a DIRECTOR,FOUNDER & ACTOR for SFX. PRODUCTIONS..

Friday, May 2, 2008

My Crappy Experiences....(1)

One day,I went for a sleepover at my'Partner IN C.F.C' ( CRIME.FUN.CRAP) IVAN ONG [Ong Bak]..lol...
So I when to the park...so called playground.I played at the playground..I was like a retard..lol.I talked to young kids which i didn't know.I saw alot of Graffiti..nice it was all fun..So me and IvAN brought 1 bike each...again it was all fun untill.........I.......try 2 ride the bike up de hill....Dang it..............i rode up and then.....did the most retarded,crappy and mindless thing.....I had ever done.... I DID A .......360 Flip rolling down.......Cool rite?....dang it but smashed into my seat and my pants ripped... and thats y i started doin watever stunts i could do....lol...Till Then peace and love......DAViD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: